I have lots of little things today.
- First, it's Pi Day - be irrational!
- I saw the first new lamb outside today. I came home County Road 38 and saw it.
- There's a new form of Sudafed out that can't be used to make meth. Should be a hit.
- I've lost enough weight to need some new underwear - went to Walmart tonight.
- Hunter is teething, and Jethro lets him chew on his cheek when he wants to.
- I got Hunter a new toy that's big enough that I can find it after he shoves it out of sight somewhere. At last count, there were 5 toy mice missing.
- Jethro was eating a chewbone and not paying any attention to the cat, so Hunter went and ate dog food.
- I finally picked a paint color for my workroom. The office is blue and the bedroom is green, and it found a turquoise that looks just like a mixture of the other two. It will be much better than the yellow for a south-facing room.
- I'm thinking about finding a local place to get unprocessed milk. The more I hear about what's in factory milk, the scarier it gets. Maybe the place I get my eggs sells milk, too. Cindy might know.
- I love you more than all the world put together.
That's it - if there's anything else going on, I don't know about it. Which is, of course, entirely possible.
Love you, love you, love you,